Are you a certified or licensed nutrition, medical, or health/fitness professional or hold a degree in one of these areas? If so, you may be interested in enhancing your professional education by becoming a Certified Micronutrient Specialist (CMS)
Do your clients or patients ask you for nutritional advice?
Do you feel adequately qualified to offer that advice?
Lifestyle medicine is a fast growing and highly rewarding field. In a recent study of over 3 million people, 99% were found to be deficient in one or more essential micronutrient. Billions of people around the world are looking for professional advice and guidance that will help them become micronutrient sufficient.
Becoming a Certified Micronutrient Specialist will teach you to:
- ASSESS the micronutrient sufficiency/deficiency levels of your clients/patients.
- LEARN how to unlock the benefits of the essential micronutrients using the cutting edge science, which identifies dozens of COMPETITIONS and SYNERGIES.
- IDENTIFY AND ELIMINATE everyday micronutrient depleters in your clients/patients lives.
- HELP your clients/patients AVOID DIET PITFALLS, which can lead to deficiencies directly linked to cravings, weight gain, obesity and disease.
- TEACH your clients/patients our realistic and sustainable 3-step lifestyle program to achieving micronutrient sufficiency, which starts by replacing over-processed micronutrient POOR FOODS with healthy micronutrient RICH FOODS.
- …AND MUCH MORE
Here is just a few ways a CMS can improve the health of their clients?
- Increase natural energy
- Decrease depression
- Reduce mood swings
- Balance hormones
- Improve sleep patterns
- Eliminate leg cramps
- Increase immunity
- Improve brain function, memory, and clarity
- Maximize weight loss
- Decreased appetite and cravings
- Improved athletic performance
- Speed up recovery from intense activity
- Create youthful skin, hair, and nails
- Improve vision
- Enhance dental health
- Boost male fertility
- Increase longevity
The Calton Institute of Lifestyle Medicine is proud to announce that we are currently accepting applications for our CMS Professional Certificate program.
If you would like more information on the exciting Certified Micronutrient Specialist (CMS) program please click below and submit your information.
This program will give you the knowledge you need to educate others on the health diminishing effects of micronutrient deficiency – the most widespread and dangerous health condition of the 21st century.