EXPLORE THE ABCs OF OPTIMAL SUPPLEMENTATION GUIDELINES
A is for Absorption of Essential Micronutrients
What you will learn in this video:
- The nasty ingredients that are banned in other countries, but are still lurking in many multivitamins.
- What over 50% of the multivitamin pills and capsules have in common – and this is NOT good news.
- What type of multivitamins are the most absorbable and how this affects your health.
- Why you are peeing out your hard earned money!
- What you learn may change the way you choose your next supplement.
B is for Beneficial Quantities and Forms
This video will examine:
- The two Essential minerals that are likely deficient in your current multivitamin.
- The importance of vitamin K, and its three unique forms your multi is likely NOT providing.
- Why taking a multivitamin once a day will leave you open to illness and lifestyle diseases.
- Why finding folic acid in your multivitamin is NOT a good thing.
- And, what micronutrient, if absent, could cause calcification of the arteries!
Cs is for Micronutrient Competitions and Synergies
In this video we will reveal:
- How to eliminate the secret battle going on in your multivitamin that may be causing the benefits of over 80% of the vitamins and minerals to be negated.
- Why taking a multivitamin with iron or copper may be dangerous to your health.
- How to boost the absorption of one micronutrient commonly found in most multivitamins by up to 200%.