Chimichurri is one of our favorite summertime sauces!
Chimichurri is a garlicky sauce is originally from Argentina, and is great spooned over beef or chicken. We use it often, especially during grilling season – and know you'll enjoy it as much as we do. So without further ado, here is our Micronutrient Miracle approved chimichurri recipe!
- 2 cups SKINNYFat olive
- ½ of white onion
- ½ of a red onion
- 3 clove of garlic
- 1/4 of bunch of celery
- The green part of one leek
- 1/4 of bunch of cilantro
- 1/4 of bunch of parsley
- 1/4 cup of dill
- 1/4 cup of basil
- Salt and pepperI
- …and don’t forget red pepper flakes for heat!
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend.
- Taste and add more garlic, basil and/or red pepper flakes if you like a very strong flavor.
- Store in a covered glass container in the fridge.
- Enjoy on fresh grilled meats all summer long!
Our latest book, The Micronutrient Miracle, is packed with delicious recipes just like this! To help you lose weight, gain energy, and reverse disease in just 28-days. Grab a copy here, and join us for our next VIP coaching group here!