Have you been following along as we share some of our Micronutrient Miracle “approved” recipes? We do this so you can get a taste of what's included in our 28-day plans! We've shared our recipes for cheesecake and pudding, so why not our favorite dairy free brownies? These are delicious, and dairy free, and perfect for kids and adults!
PS – Valentine's Day is right around the corner, these are the perfect homemade sweet for your sweetie!
- 1 block dark bakers chocolate (4 oz. sugar free)
- 1 tbsp SKINNYfat Original
- 2 very ripe avocado
- ¼ cup stevita chocolate powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 5 tbsp. Lakanto sweetener
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
Optional chocolate cream cheese frosting ingredients:
- 8 oz organic cream cheese
- 1 stick organic grass-fed butter
- 2 cups Lakonta Sweetener
- 1/3 cup Stevita chocolate delight
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Prepare a 6 x 9 baking dish by coating it with SKINNYFat or coconut oil
3. Melt the chocolate block and SKINNYFat oil in a small pot over stove or in microwave – do not burn
4. Place the avocados in blender until smooth
5. In large mixing bowl combine the melted chocolate and blended avocado.
6. Add in remaining ingredients and huge a hand mixer or large wooden spoon to completely combine into luxuriously dark batter.
7. Fill the baking dish and bake for 35 minutes
8. Store in the refrigerator to keep them extra fudgy!