Are you ready to earn how to make a metabolism boosting, fat burning mayonnaise that the whole family will love? Then you will love this 5 minute mayo recipe on this week’s episode of Cooking with the Caltons! This is the first of many SKINNYFat videos to come. Don’t miss out on each and everyone of them as we show you the incredible array of foods that you can create with SKINNYFat. It is time to POUR IN THIN! NO more GMO oils in store bought mayonnaise. Make your own homemade in just 5 minutes! If you haven’t ordered your bottle of SKINNYFat yet, you can do that HERE. Also, don’t forget to check out the Rich Food Resource Center for exclusive coupons and savings!
Five-Minute SKINNYFAT Mayonnaise
You’ll never buy bottled or jarred again after tasting this marvelous Five-Minute Mayonnaise. By using the healthiest ingredients, you’ll be the talk of the town with the best spread around. (We doubled the recipe in the video)
2 large pastured egg yolks
1 large pastured whole egg
1 tbsp. organic mustard powder
¼ tsp. organic pepper (traditionally white pepper)
¼ tsp. unrefined sea salt
1 tbsp.organic vinegar
1 cup SKINNYFat original
Making mayonnaise is an exercise in patience. While the recipe only takes five minutes, you can’t rush the whisking process or the whole batch will be a waste. You can choose to whisk by hand, but unless your wrists are ready for a work out, best to opt for either a blender or a handheld immersion blender.
1. Remove eggs from refrigerator and bring them to room temperate. Never attempt to make mayonnaise using chilled eggs.
2. Combine eggs, mustard, salt, pepper, and your choice of either lemon juice or apple cider vinegar until smooth. Don’t over mix.
3. Slowly add 3 or 4 drops of the oil into the egg mixture and blend at a low speed. Then add a few more drops. We can’t emphasize enough how slowly to add the oil. Repeat this 3 more times. Your mixture should be thickening now. If using a high speed mixer, like our vitamix, you can simply pour in the oil like we do in the video!
4. Now your mixture should be ready to pour the oil in SLOWLY. Create a thin stream of oil that is slowly incorporated into the blending egg mixture.
5. Once all of the oil has been mixed in you will have a creamy, smooth homemade mayonnaise. If you add in the oil too quickly, you will have an oily spread that cannot be saved. Patience is a virtue, but your taste buds will be deliciously rewarded.
(By the way, this mayonnaise makes a fantastic moisturizer for damaged hair.)