You’ll never buy bottled or jarred again after tasting this marvelous Five-Minute Mayonnaise. By using the healthiest ingredients, you’ll be the talk of the town with the best spread around! As you’ll see in the video, we’re using SKINNYFat oil to create this recipe! SKINNYFat is our brain boosting, metabolism revving, fat burning MCT oil that comes in both olive and coconut.
2 large pastured egg yolks
1 large pastured whole egg
1 tbsp. organic mustard powder
¼ tsp. organic pepper (traditionally white pepper)
¼ tsp. unrefined sea salt
1 tbsp. either lemon juice or organic white vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
1 cup SKINNYFat original
- Remove eggs from refrigerator and bring them to room temperate. Never attempt to make mayonnaise using chilled eggs.
- Combine in blender until smooth the eggs, mustard, salt, pepper, and your choice of either lemon juice or vinegar.
- Slowly pour the oil into the blender or vitamix while keeping the mixing on.
- Once all of the oil has been mixed in you will have a creamy, smooth homemade mayonnaise.
- Keep Refrigerated
- Curry Mayo: Add Curry spice and cayenne. Great in Chicken Salad.
- Cajun Mayo: Add Cajun Spices and cayenne. Tasty on Speedy Salmon Cakes.
We’re so excited to share even MORE recipes with you in our upcoming book, The Micronutrient Miracle. It’s available for pre-order now on Amazon!