It’s a new week, new month and new year! 2015 was full of excitement for us, and we are certainly looking forward to all that the new year has to offer. We are currently gearing up to begin our next round of VIP coaching (learn more on that here), and thought what better way for us to share with you the details of our Inner Circle membership, than over a bowl of Mom’s Beef Bolognese?
Okay, so, confession. While this isn’t Mira’s Italian mom’s sauce recipe, it is a simple way to take a high-quality sugar-free sauce (like Mom’s Organic brand, which is our favorite) and beef it up with grass-fed beef goodness to create a superfast dinnertime solution! This recipe is Micronutrient Miracle approved – we hope you’ll join us for our next session beginning January 11th. Grab your bowl, cozy up, and get all the details here!
- 1 Tbsp SKINNYFat Olive
- 11⁄2 lb organic, grass-fed ground beef
- 11⁄2 jars favorite tomato sauce (we use the 24 oz size Mom’s Organic; make sure to choose a sauce that is organic, sugar-free, soy-free, and free of GMO oils)
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated organic hard Italian cheese, like Parmesan, Asiago, or Pecorino Romano (leave out if your diet is dairy-free)
- In a deep, heavy-bottom pot over medium heat, heat the SKINNYFat and brown the beef.
- When the beef is cooked through, add the tomato sauce and cheese.
- Allow to simmer for at least 30 minutes to blend the flavors.
- Serve over Zughetti noodles (pg 312 in Micronutrient Miracle) or your favorite gluten-free pasta for a starch option that week!