The holidays are coming quick, and with that comes bountiful buffets of sugar-laden sweets and treats. You probably know by now how much we love our Triple Threat meal replacements, so we thought it was only right we recreate a seasonal favorite! If you haven’t discovered our Triple Threats, you’re about to discover the most delicious, micronutrient dense meal replacement, ever! Triple Threat recipes are a combination of our three Calton Nutrition core products that combine to form delicious brain building, muscle building, metabolism boosting, micronutrient rich, protein shakes, puddings, ice creams or cheesecakes!
Triple Threat Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake with Chocolate Chip Crumble
Makes 4 cheesecakes to be used as meal replacements!
- 3⁄4 Tbsp gelatin (great lakes or similar)
- 1 cup water
- 1 block (16 Tbsp) organic cream cheese
- 1⁄2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 TBSP pumpkin spice
- 1⁄2 Tbsp vanilla
- 4 packets nutreince (We used AM vanilla, but you could use natural or PM if you plan to enjoy them in the late afternoon)
- 4 scoops IN.POWER whey protein
- 1 Tbsp. SKINNYFat Original
Chocolate Crumble Ingredients
- 2 -4 ounces of Bakers Unsweetened Chocolate
- Stevia to taste (some like bitter while others prefer sweeter chocolates)
- Melt the Bakers chocolate over low heat and add stevia to taste.
- Pour the sweetened chocolate over small baking pan (covered with silicone baking mat or wax paper) to make a thin layer.
- Refrigerate the chocolate until cold and firm like chocolate bark.
- Break chocolate into many tiny pieces and leave chilling in the freezer.
- Next begin to make the cheesecakes by melting the gelatin into the water over medium heat.
- Place all of the remaining ingredients for the cheesecakes into a blender or food processor and blend or process with the gelatinized water.
- Separate into 4 ramekins and chill.
- When you are ready to serve sprinkle with chocolate crumble.
- Eat as one meal! Enjoy!
Optional Variation: Replace 4oz of cream cheese with 4oz pureed pumpkin.