If you want to set your day up for success, start at breakfast! This triple threat vanilla pudding recipe is from our book, The Micronutrient Miracle.
Because we just launched our brand new IN.Power Organic Plant protein, we thought now was a great time to share this recipe – because you can make it plant based! Below you’ll find variations for both the IN.Power whey and IN.Power plant, as well as simple instructions, enjoy!
Recipe below makes 4 puddings to be used as meal replacements!
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk, BPA-free or organic heavy cream (if following low carb of ketogenic program choose heavy cream. If you’re dairy free, choose coconut milk)
- 1 cup water
- .5 – .75 tbsp. grass-fed gelatin (we like the Great Lakes brand in red/orange can) – depends on if you want it firmer or looser – less if you prefer loose.
- .5 tbsp organic vanilla extract
- .5 tbsp. ground organic cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. grass-fed salted butter (the salt helps to brings out sweetness in desserts)
- 1 tbsp. SKINNYFat Original
- 4 scoops INPOWER protein (you can choose organic whey or organic plant!)
- 4 nutreince vanilla AM packets – that’s right the multivitamin is in the pudding!!!
- On low heat dissolve the gelatin into the water
- Place the cream in the blender with the vanilla, cinnamon, butter, and SKINNYFat and blend
- Once the gelatin is dissolved, add the gelatin mixture into blender while blending on low.
- Add in the nutreince and protein while blending.
- Blend thoroughly then pour into 4 ramekins. Cover and put in the refrigerator.
These are GREAT for a quick and easy breakfast or for a mid-afternoon snack! Today is the LAST DAY to save $10 on your first purchase of our new IN.POWER Organic Plant protein, click here to learn more about it and grab your coupon code!